Saturday, July 18, 2009

The 3 month wait and the terrible two's

Notice the milk dripping down Zach's shirt .. ha!

Fourth of July before the parade

So, its been a while since my last post and we have been enjoying every minute of summer at the pool and park with our little friends. Annie is getting so big fast(forgive me for not posting any pics of her this time) and is the happiest baby you could ask for .. she sleeps like a champion too which I love!!


Zach left this past Monday for a 3 month deployment so it's just me and the babes .. I am not gonna lie it really stinks to have no daddy around and there were a few days this week I didn't think I was gonna make it until bedtime. I have found myself shooting up a lot more desperate prayers this past week :) Also, Mac has entered the terible two's with a bang. He has quite the little attitude and his favorite word currently is no ... EVERYTHING is no .... gonna be a long year ...
The pictures are not the most current but my camera has been hiding from me so I will take some more this week and post some recent stuff ...

2 comments:

Abby said...

you're family is so beautiful!!!! :-)

Momma Mig said...

aww! love the one of mac and daddy!!! what a big smile! your house is beautiful! i bet you fixed it all up with your style when you moved in huh? :)