Thursday, March 18, 2010

Annie's FIRST Birthday!!!

Well since apparently I am good at loading photos backwards ... This is how lil Annie ended her evening of fun .. all bathed with a bottle and in her grandaddy's lap ... o yes and some cool new pjs! And it starts ...

Present opening .. not the pic I meant to load but too lazy to change it ...

I LOVE all the facial expressions in this pic ...



Is there something on my face??




Lovin' it ...





Cake pre-destruction ... And shout out to Publix for the free "smash cake" on the 1st birthday:)


Happy Birthday Sweet Annie Girl!!!





3 comments:

Bekah4321 said...

was a fun night celebrating that little girl! she was a cake champ, diving right in. my kids need to take lessons. :)
Mercy is very excited about cupcakes again tomorrow!!!!

Abby said...

ahhh!!! happy birthday annie!!! her cake is SOOO cute!

Momma Mig said...

you're right! that pic of I, M, and M is hilarious! annie makes a beautiful 1st birthday baby! i still can't believe our oldests are the same age and you have a whole nother person in your family! haha! love you guys and hope you're doing fabulously!