Thursday, March 18, 2010

Annie's FIRST Birthday!!!

Well since apparently I am good at loading photos backwards ... This is how lil Annie ended her evening of fun .. all bathed with a bottle and in her grandaddy's lap ... o yes and some cool new pjs! And it starts ...

Present opening .. not the pic I meant to load but too lazy to change it ...

I LOVE all the facial expressions in this pic ...



Is there something on my face??




Lovin' it ...





Cake pre-destruction ... And shout out to Publix for the free "smash cake" on the 1st birthday:)


Happy Birthday Sweet Annie Girl!!!





3 comments:

Bekah4321 said...

was a fun night celebrating that little girl! she was a cake champ, diving right in. my kids need to take lessons. :)
Mercy is very excited about cupcakes again tomorrow!!!!

The Stewarts said...

ahhh!!! happy birthday annie!!! her cake is SOOO cute!

Momma Mig said...

you're right! that pic of I, M, and M is hilarious! annie makes a beautiful 1st birthday baby! i still can't believe our oldests are the same age and you have a whole nother person in your family! haha! love you guys and hope you're doing fabulously!