Saturday, October 25, 2008

On Repeat

Well, we have made the move and are now residing at my mom's house and by the looks of things we will be here through the holidays. The new house I believe has a few more projects than we thought... like we didn't even notice there was no laundry area! I guess that's what you get when you buy a house built in the 30's or 40's anyway .....
So, Mac's vocabulary is improving everyday and he has now mastered da-da, dah-dah(Dot-Dot is my mom), ahhight(light) but his favorite word is "I". We have been singing this song about cows in the bathtub since birth because of this "lovely" CD Zach's friend Austin and his mother gave us(all songs are about cows in some way). The songs goes .. "I saw a cow in the bathtub reading a book, a big book about ice cream..." Mac has picked up on the first word and right after I end the song he says, "I." So essentially I am on repeat with this song all day ....

3 comments:

Abby said...

yeah....it definitely ticked me off when ellie learned my mom's name before mine. it's one thing to lose out to "dada." but the grandmother?!?!?

cejer said...

I know it's pretty bad when you lose out to the grandma ... I think he is just holding out on me ... what's ellie going to be for halloween??

Momma Mig said...

hahah! i love that he's already saying other words!! wow! he's doing really good! that's so funny that you sing a song about a cow in the bath... we sing about a duck. hmmm. lol.

he was so cute in his little fireman's costume tonight!