Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shopping cart covers

As I walked through Target today to grab a few things I noticed something. Everywhere I turned there was a mom strolling their baby in a shopping cart with one of those germ free covers. This is not a bad thing, however let me paint a picture for you. Mac has on a maroon sweatshirt, brown pants, and one red sock. He is also currently eating bits of my blueberry muffin from Starbucks which he has managed to crumble all over himself and even smush into his hair ... all this in a shopping cart with no cover.

1 comment:

Abby said...

hahahahahaha!!! we've never used one of those covers either....and then i get prideful b/c my baby is the only one in publix without one...and then i get mad at myself for being so prideful (i mean....don't the sanitizing wipes work the same way?!)
love the pictures of mac's birthday!