Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, I realize it has been a while since the last post. We are all still alive. However, we have been so busy moving things into the new house and getting prepared for baby girl Greene .. who still remains name-less at this point... I haven't breaken away to post new pictures! Hopefully, at the end of the week I can post some new ones of the house remodel and us actually living there. I am sure Dot-Dot will be thrilled to have her house back! Mac is growing like crazy and is so into all of his toys and "building" things with his tool set ... He has been such a helper setting up things in the bew house ... kinda.

2 comments:

Abby said...

best of luck finishing everything before the new baby arrives!!!
p.s. i think that you should make a huge blog announcement when you decide on the name. and be sure to include (at least!) a 5 paragraph description on why you chose the name, the meaning of the name, and why it is the best baby girl name in the history of the world! ;-)

cejer said...

Well if I had a name I would definitely post it ... And I will try to stretch the meaning into 5 paragraphs but I am just not sure about that one:) ha ... I NEED A NAME!!!