Monday, May 17, 2010

I am getting better at this ...

A token picture of Rex during a visit from our friends new pup ... and onto the couponing .... these were the products I forgot in the original picture ..
All the goods ...




So couponing attempt #2 ... I promise I will quit posting all pics and a list of goods after this week ... maybe just total versus what I saved:)

I bought:
-2 bags Rold Gold pretzels
-1 Sister Shubert rolls
-1 big All Oxi active laundry detergent
-2.25lbs grapes
-4 apples
-2lbs sweet potatoes
-2 Stouffers skillet dinners
-1 64oz Welches grape juice
-2 Ken's salad dressings
-2 Zone Perfect bars
-8 Yoplait fiber one yogurts
-3 large bags M&M's (don't usually buy this type of thing but with all the coupons/deal each bag was like .30 so I couldn't pass it up!)
-1 Off Smoothe and Dry Mosquito repellent
-2 boxes Ritz crackers
-2 Airwick Aqua mist sprays
-2 Keebler cookie
-2 Hunts ketchup(corn syrup free! ... not that none of my other purchases don't contain it:))
-1 can black beans
-2 cans diced tomatoes
-1 can niblet corn
-1 box Suddenly Salad mix
-1 box Quaker breakfast cookie
-1 package blueberry bagels
-1 Glass plus spray
-1 Motts Applesauce
-1 Sauve shampoo
-1 Ghiradeli brownie mix
-1 gallon sweet tea
-4 chicken breasts
-2 dozen eggs
-8 pack sparkle paper towels
-2 gallons of milk
Total: $102.73
SAVED: $65.21
Ok ... I am getting better at this ... and you may think wow she didn't buy much meat but I have some in the freezer and bread frozen from last weeks shopping ... and about a bzillion strawberries my sister picked .... anyway I think I did pretty good:)

No comments: