Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowed in and getting creative ...

Dern the sideways picture!! O well onto the post ... Last week Gainesville saw the most snow ever since I have lived here .. We had a good 6 inches plus a half inch of ice on top of that!! So what else to do on a snowy morning?? Rex and I decided to make some cookies .. he likes being the taste tester dont ya think??
The snow was fun for a while ... Zach and I actually ended up in the local newspaper(apparently the photographer wanted to pick the most flattering picture right?) ...
Then the snow felt more like being trapped .. so I painted to ignore the children going stir crazy around me ... sorry yet again another sideways pic ...



Then I had to get really creative .. this is the setting for at home date night .. if ya cant go out and you need to break up the snowed in monotany this was actually fun ...


Mac got tired of all the coloring books and started coloring his body ...




All in all the snow was fun but we were stuck for far too long with 3 kids under 3 in the house ... come on spring we are ready for you!!!!


No comments: